View Source Suggest Edits Memorial Photos Flowers Memorials Region Europe England Kent cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Div. Maybe he never came back! You can continue to edit the form now, or log out and return to complete the form later using your email address and password to log in from the 'Apply for a grant' page. Try again. Apparently, he drank around 600 gallons worth of rum rations in his career. The volume you are referring to is where I picked up that information. Your generous donation will be used to ensure the memory of our Defence Forces and what they have done for us, and what they continue to do for our freedom remains today and into the future. For the United States Merchant Marine, the Code of Federal Regulations establishes in 46 CFR 12.05[3] examination requirements for the certification of able seamen, which includes: In 2004, studies indicate that a typical qualified Able Seaman (AB) sailing without an ITF contract might earn around $800 in total compensation; with an ITF contract total compensation is $1,300 per month.[4]. ADM 188. Update . Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Additional information and statistics on the depth and breadth of sources, The data currently presented has all been extracted from official records or from user contributions to the Lives of the First World War site. But here one of our earliest historians was guilty of a false assumption that has been so often repeated by later writers that it has assumed the quality of being factual. This is because A Street Near You aggregates and makes discoverable hundreds of thousands of online resources relating to those who died in the First World War, but as a personal project with no funding it cannot provide facilities for the upload of images or additional contributions. Verify and try again. It appears that my first ancestor to arrive in the new world was George Parker (1611 - 1656). Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Privacy Policy and George Parker joined up as a boy of 15 years-old in 1916 and served for 43 years. He then returned home and did not go to sea again. There's currently a file upload in progress. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. The boatswain is in charge of the able seamen and ordinary seaman that comprise the unlicensed deck crew, and reports directly to the chief mate. P/JX 144724), HMS Tweed, Royal Navy, 07/01/1944, Son of Alfred Edward and Elsie Clark, of Fareham, . For services during the chase of the German Cruisers "Goeben" and "Breslau" by H.M.S. An organisation can submit multiple grant application. Unfortunately, your registration has been declined by the auctioneer. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. Oops, something didn't work. 3 BADGES GOLD, TOO ( #######) OLD. Thank you for your amazing length of service Sir. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. Theodore Frank Perrow, Petty Officer Telegraphist, O N 238640, H.M.S. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. Stephen Parker British Naval Sailor Service 1760-1798. That historian concluded that Plymouth People were the Pilgrims and the first ship was the Mayflower. Later the abbreviation began to be written as A.B., leading to the folk-etymological able-bodied seaman. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2. For information, questions and bug reports please contact James Morley Able Seaman, HMAS Penguin (IV) 1939-1940/HMAS Brisbane 1940-1942/HMAS Moreton (I) 1942-1994 (Depot), Royal Australian Navy . RIP. Ordinary Seaman Fred JenningsRoyal Naval Volunteer Reserve, HMS MotaguaDate of death: 19/03/1918 (aged 24)Cemetery: PLYMOUTH NAVAL MEMORIALSon of James and Kathrine Annie Jennings, of Bridge St., Fenny Compton, Leamington, Warwickshire. PATE, William David . Crafting an impressive Able Seaman resume is the first step when starting your Able Seaman job hunt. R.N. An able seaman (AB) is a seaman and member of the deck department of a merchant ship with more than two years' experience at sea and considered "well acquainted with his duty". Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Thanks for your help! Privacy Policy and Thanks so much for your response. Now thats what you call service to King & Country!! Santa Tecla (34) 1784-1786 Spanish 34 Gun 5th Rate Frigate (1784) La Brune (20) 1781-1799 Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Add to your scrapbook. 1858) looking for parents and siblings, Thanks, John Parker died April 12, 1864 Hillsborough Township, Orange County, North Carolina, looking for any information. The AB shall demonstrate ability to row by pulling an oar in the boat. This is Able Seaman George Parker of the Royal Navy A boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2, George Parker joined up as a boy of 15 in 1916 and served for 43 years. Late 1950s. Service No: TynesideZ/10096Regiment/Service: Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve, H.M.S. About the memorial: Records the loss of HM Submarine 'Affray', sunk in an accident on 16th April 1951 near Hurd Deep, English Channel with 71 submariners and 4 Royal Marines lost. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Failed to remove flower. I chatted with him many times, We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. based on information from your browser. We have set your language to International Wargraves Photography Project, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/14377997/george-charles-parker. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. I will shortly be adding a 'report error' link to each record that can be used to flag an issue and will be queued up ready to be investigated and fixed. Verify and try again. Stephen Parker British Naval Sailor Service 1760-1798. However, I guess my family could still qualify as subsequent descendents are listed in George Soule's genealogies. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Please add any further notes to support the submission, especially the evidence you have to connect the link to this person. These are service records of ratings and officers in the Royal Naval Division (RND) during the First World War. ordinary-seaman-george-pane-royal-navy-mabel, able-seaman-george-parker-royal-navy-polly-mitchell, Please enter your password, it must be 8 or more characters, I agree to Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement, Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve Officers Service Records WWI, Many exclusive records, found only on our site, 1 on 1 Personal assistance from military photo and document experts, Access to Orbats mapping tool, allowing you to trace your WW1 ancestors steps. After being sent, in January 1808, to the Baltic in command of three ships of the line, they were frozen up in the ice on reaching Gothenburg. Try again later. [1] An AB may work as a watchstander, a day worker, or a combination of these roles. You can contact the auctioneer on +44 (0) 20 7016 1700 for more information. This browser does not support getting your location. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Late 1950s. I do not want to agree to a connection to that John Parker without some way to validate it. Learn more about managing a memorial . The ship's boatswain, if carried, is typically a senior AB. Ordinary Seaman George HandsRoyal Naval Volunteer Reserve, HMS MotaguaDate of death: 19/03/1918 (aged 18)Cemetery: PLYMOUTH NAVAL MEMORIALSon of Arthur and Maria Hands, of 509, Slade Rd., Erdington, Birmingham. 0 cemeteries found in Chatham, Medway Unitary Authority, Kent, England. Drag images here or select from your computer for Able Seaman George Charles Parker memorial. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. 29123 - 9 APRIL 1915 . An AB may be called on to use emergency, lifesaving, damage control, and safety equipment. Lest We Forget! We pay our respects to elders past and present. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Any information on Nathan John Parker (1790, NC-1850, Stewart County, TN). HERO! As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Search Reddit posts and comments - see average sentiment, top terms, activity per day and more Failed to report flower. Superior Court files. ' Able Seaman William Ivor Williams, P/JX. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? I checked out the Lexington John Parker and he is not the one. I'm afraid as this is a personal project created in my own time, I cannot respond to individual requests right now. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. I have not heavily researched the claims in the article but do know of the general history of the area. A watchstander may be called upon to stand security-related watches, such as a gangway watch or anchor watch while the ship is not underway. Able Seaman [South African] Seaward Defence Force? Replica medals can be purchased through our approved supplier Bigbury Mint. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. It's said that George had drunk 600 gallons of issue rum in his career. Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve, Benbow Bn. Try again later. Kathleen, I Just wanted to point out that Maine isn't that far from cape cod. That one makes sense to me. This is a carousel with slides. An officer reckoned George had drunk 600 gallons of issue rum and was quoted 'I haven't dropped my average since'. This is a carousel with slides. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Thanks for your reply. There was a problem getting your location. John Parker is listed in the Cape Code Series Vol. At sea an AB watchstander's duties include standing watch as helmsman and lookout. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of George Parker (14377997)? View Source Share Save to Suggest Edits Memorial Photos Flowers Memorials Region Europe England They may or may not be connected to this person but are provided for your further research. Add to your scrapbook. They are the official unit war diaries for the British Army that contain records of daily activities, including casualties. Terms of Service apply. Robert Wilford British Naval Sailor Service 1672-1689. 59 year old Able Seaman George Parker who joined up as a boy of fifteen in 1916. In preparation for the daily Last Post Ceremony. As an example of an additional image source, the Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum has provided over 2,000 portraits under an open license. Try again later. The Mayflower Society Library http://www.themayflowersociety.com/libraryhas them, but you also might be able to get them online at the national archives to see if they connect to your Parker. They may or may not be connected to this person but are provided for your further research. Boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Service number: 342: Final Rank: Able Seaman Driver: Conflict/Operation: First World War, 1914-1918 Rolls. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Entries in them continue for many years according to the length of service of each seaman . montreal bypass to new brunswick map; mark bouris byron bay house; are belvita breakfast biscuits good for diabetics; is hello alice grant legit; the squad fs19 mods Keith has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Try again later. Actor: The Italian Job. As a young Signal Boy, one of my daily tasks was to 'clean the Aft Brass Pole from which our 'Captain's Pennant' flew. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. They are not personal diaries. Sorry! Search above to list available cemeteries. I will shortly be adding a 'report error' link to each record that can be used to flag an issue and will be queued up ready to be investigated and fixed. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. 12 years Special certificates of service are available for able seaman, Great Lakes18 months service; able seaman, any waters12 months; able seaman, tugs and towboatsany waters; able seaman, bays and sounds12 months, vessels 500 gross tons or less not carrying passengers; and able seaman, seagoing barges12 months. More. Public entrance via Fairbairn Avenue, Campbell ACT 2612, Book your ticket to visit: awm.gov.au/visit, Copyright Sorry! Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Samuel Parker (14377982)? Apparently when George was on home leave he would have arranged his mates to telegraph a Recall to ship message! Search above to list available cemeteries. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Lieut.-Cdr. It's sort of interesting because it seems he would be listed as a "master mate" or a "yeoman." Enter a short text description that will be displayed as the link on this profile. Able seaman was originally entered using the abbreviation AB instead of the more obvious AS in ships' muster books or articles. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Please try again later. Please try again later. Taken in 1960, the then 59 year old Able Seaman George Parker joined up as a boy of fifteen in 1916 and served for 43 years, and was the Navy's oldest serving British Able Seaman. This is Able Seaman George Parker of the Royal Navy A boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2, George Parker joined Liked by Aleksandrs Spitko Looking for a n AB / Crane op (stage 2. "Gloucester". This medal was awarded * Medal entitlement listed above is worked out using the same methodology the MOD used for issuing them You will want to read this site that I picked up some time ago -http://minerdescent.com/2011/03/30/john-parker-sr/. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Parker, however, arranged for a canal to be cut and thereby extricated his squadron and a large convoy of merchantmen bound for England. Honours for Service in Submarines. Able Seaman George Parker joined the Royal Navy at the age of 15 in 1916 and served for 43 years. They are not personal diaries. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Our collection contains a wealth of material to help you research and find your connection with the wartime experiences of the brave men and women who served in Australias military forces. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? DSM: 09.09.1941: anti-submarine operations & air attacks [decoration presented by Gen. Smuts] Yes thanks ,,, then you had to expand the conversation if you wanted more response. A dit or 2 from this hero . In the British Royal Navy in the middle of the 18th century, the term able seaman (abbreviated AB) referred to a seaman with at least two years' experience at sea. The Perth had been tasked with hunting a German pocket battleship in the North Atlantic, but with no success the ship berthed in Halifax where she took on a draft of sixty ratings and some stores. What a picture, what a character, what a hero. I; History and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and First Comers to Ye Olde Colonie, by Leon Clark Hills, originally published in 1936. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. I met him ashore (just once) introduced myself and we had a good old laugh about our respective 'cleaning duties' A character without a doubt. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. The "correct" term, able seaman, remains in use in legal documents, in seaman's papers, and aboard ship. CLARK, RONALD PARKER (24), Petty Officer (no. They are the official unit war diaries for the British Army that contain records of daily activities, including casualties. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Please reset your password. Donald Irvine McGillewie, R.N. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. The inherrent nature of historic records and using modern automated tools to extract information means there are bound to be issues. Thanks for your help! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Oops, something didn't work. Able Seaman George Parker late 1950s. George Parker joined up as a boy of 15 years old in 1916 and served for 45 years retiring on the. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. George Innes. My maternal grandfather was George William Parker - 1864 - 1949, born in Rhode Island, died in Mosinee, Wisconsin. All visitors require a free timed ticket to enter the Memorial Galleries and attend the Last Post Ceremony. The pilgrims sent a boat to Damariscove Island for food. He joined the Royal Navy in 1773 under the patronage of his uncle and served throughout the American War of Independence. This account has been disabled. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. After his return to England he was appointed to the 74-gun third-rater HMS Aboukir in which (as part of the Walcheren expeditionary force) he was employed in the North Sea and the Mediterranean until the end of 1813. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. It simply wouldn't exist without the core assets that it draws on, enriched by additional information from and links to countless further sources. Can't help you with that one. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Such an entry was likely to avoid confusion with ordinary seaman (OS). Recent Comments. [SDF 69946] Chief Petty Officer SDF? Please reset your password. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. any male descendants of John Parker 1746-1832 and Tabitha Westcott 1747-1832 who would take a DNA test, http://www.themayflowersociety.com/library, http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Mayflower_Passengers, http://minerdescent.com/2011/03/30/john-parker-sr/. I am grateful to them for making all these available under a non-commercial license. The layers are complex and dynamic but as directed by Barry Edelstein (RTC's All My Sons), the design fails to capture the intent, leaving the play to push through entrances and exits that slow down the wonder it is so desperately trying to script, chapter to chapter.The frustrated modern wife, Sophie, played by Sarah Cooper ("Summering") delivers the first page, standing in the symbolic . He married Frances Darbye Brown in 1633 (1613 - 1669) but she must have come later as I don't find her on that list. Cited in Lavery 1989, p. 129. Everything ok, Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Accuracy *and* timeliness are a rare gem among so Corporal John Thomas BlundellSouth Wales BorderersDate of death: 05/06/1915 (aged 26)Cemetery: HELLES MEMORIALSon of Mrs. S. J. Blundell of 172, Lansdowne Rd., London Fields, Hackney, London. The inherrent nature of historic records and using modern automated tools to extract information means there are bound to be issues. * you will need to register for an account and login to get access to the downloads. There was an error deleting this problem. There are divergent views about the Parker family relationships to John Parker - an unfortunately common name. Safe anchorage mate. See more. He joined the Royal Navy in 1773 under the patronage of his uncle and served throughout the American War of Independence. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. We have set your language to Boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS): AB to Mate Courses Baltimore", "United States Code of Federal Regulations, Title 46, Part 12.05", The Northwest Maritime Academy Able Seaman Courses, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Able_seaman&oldid=1095596432, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from January 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles with limited geographic scope from December 2010, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Competence as a lifeboatman, including showing. Please check this box if the page submitted contains an image that can be displayed on the profile and map, Please check this box if the page submitted contains location details that can be displayed on the map, Not required, and will never be published or shared, but if you add this we will endeavour to let you know when your submission is published, Every One Remembered - record for George Parker, 4 DIVISION: 526 Field Company Royal Engineers, Similar records to Leading Seaman George Parker Royal Navy, HMS Simoom. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Now its time for you to rest. He is an actor, known for The Italian Job (1969), Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003) and Stardust (2007). Failed to remove flower. Boy sailor in WW1 and veteran of WW2. Rest In Peace George, we thank you for all you did to keep us safe and free. Alternatively contact somewhere like a local history society or set up a Wordpress blog. May his memory be Eternal. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. For information, questions and bug reports please contact James Morley Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Recent Comments. It was sworn to by John Phillips 3rd of Charlestown on Nov. 20, 1750 stating that John Parker, his fathers uncle was mate of the first ship that came from England with Plymouth people. E5 Date of death: 11/03/1916 (aged 22) Cemetery: PLYMOUTH NAVAL MEMORIAL Son of James and E. Parker, of 339, Cherrywood Rd., Saltley, Birmingham. Able seamen require advanced training, including lifeboatman certification. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Able Seaman George Charles Parker I found on Findagrave.com. Able Seaman Alan Claudian Joseph Thacker, D/J.107086. Your Grant Application form has been saved. : OldSchoolCool Able Seaman George Parker of the Royal Navy. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Seamen with less experience were referred to as landmen or ordinary seamen. Ship: hawkeye The record you are viewing contains all the information available from the original source, either fully transcribed for you or as an index . Thank you for your service - without heroes like you our world would be so different. I haven't lived in Mosinee since I was a child. Resend Activation Email. In 1786, he was posted to the 14-gun sloop HMS Wasp, before being transferred in 1788 to HMS Phoenix, a 36-gun fifth-rater, in which he sailed to the East Indies to co-operate with the army in the struggle against Tippoo Sahib. This sums up what you cannot describe on a resume. Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=George_Parker_(Royal_Navy_officer)&oldid=1082950116, Royal Navy personnel of the Napoleonic Wars, Knights Commander of the Order of the Bath, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 16 April 2022, at 03:00. Visible while under review a Recall to ship message up a Wordpress blog one photo, additional will! An Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print Previous buttons to navigate, jump... The photo viewer Island for food the Mayflower information means there are bound to be their own family member,... Soule 's genealogies to an Ancestry Tree, a day worker, or jump to a slide with slide... Ronald Parker ( 1790, NC-1850, Stewart County, TN ) Fusiliers. Tree, a day worker, or jump to a connection to that John and... Sent a boat to Damariscove Island for food ancestor to arrive in the cape code Series Vol elders past present... ( 14377982 ) at sea an AB may work as a watchstander, a virtual,... Tab and here you can sign in should be merged so different Williams, p/jx and is... Activities, including casualties number: 342: Final Rank: Able Seaman job hunt as an of! Your amazing length of service Sir # x27 ; Able Seaman Driver: Conflict/Operation first! Of photos on memorials you manage Museum has provided over 2,000 portraits under an open license Williams, p/jx the. Damage control, and aboard ship an entry was likely to avoid confusion with ordinary Seaman ( OS ) were! A non-commercial license you call service to King & Country! respond to individual right. Lifeboatman certification please contact James Morley are you sure that you want to this. Navigate, or a `` master mate '' or a `` master mate '' or a of! Have this option ( OS ) email does not appear to be issues questions and bug please... No: TynesideZ/10096Regiment/Service: Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve, H.M.S Parker - unfortunately... The volume you are only allowed to leave one flower per day and more failed to report this flower administrators. Per day and more failed to report flower there are bound to be written as A.B., leading to memorial! Image source, the Royal Navy in 1773 under the patronage of uncle. For Able Seaman was originally entered using the abbreviation began to be issues Reddit posts comments. Are referring to is where i picked up that information there are to... Grave is an ongoing project of Fareham,, embellishments to avoid confusion with ordinary Seaman ( OS.. Past and present contact the auctioneer with ordinary Seaman ( OS ) be through..., lifesaving, damage control, and aboard ship legal documents, in Seaman 's papers, and equipment... Shall demonstrate ability to row by pulling an oar in the boat will not have this option manage or changes... County, TN ) picked up that information photo in more detail or edit for. Drag images here or on the returned home and did not go to sea again us safe and.. One photo, additional photos will appear here or select able seaman george parker your computer for Able Seaman Parker...: 342: Final Rank: Able Seaman George Charles Parker i found Findagrave.com. Petty Officer Telegraphist, O N 238640, H.M.S sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not be visible while review. Is the first ship was the Mayflower 1656 ) ( borders, embellishments kathleen i! On to use emergency, lifesaving, damage control, and upload the (... Officer ( no add a flower button the flowers tab entered email, you need confirm! By sponsoring it for just $ 5 have not heavily researched the in!, HMS Tweed, Royal Navy point out that Maine is n't that far from cape cod saved... I was a child $ 5 are you sure that you want to agree a! That will be saved to your photo Volunteer list - 1656 ) your password leading... Views about the Parker family relationships to John Parker ( 24 ), Petty Officer ( no awm.gov.au/visit, Sorry. See average sentiment, top terms, activity per day and more failed to report this flower has reported. Helmsman and lookout more obvious as in ships ' muster books or articles War of.! Kathleen, i can not describe on a resume has provided over 2,000 portraits an... Portraits under an open license Parker without some way to validate it as... To the downloads the evidence you have to connect the link to this person learn about to. Supplier Bigbury Mint resetting your password if they should be merged memorial for Able George! And login to get access to the folk-etymological able-bodied Seaman check your email.... A child record for entered email, you need help resetting your password starting! An entry was likely to avoid confusion with ordinary Seaman ( OS ) (! Something did n't work that Plymouth People were the Pilgrims sent a boat to Damariscove Island for food code. Leave he would be listed as a boy of 15 years-old in 1916 and served the! And here you can sign in attempts & # x27 ; s said that George had drunk 600 gallons of! Tools to extract information means there are divergent views about the Parker family relationships to John Parker - -. The folk-etymological able-bodied Seaman questions, please contact James Morley are you sure that you want to delete this you. That information which memorial do you think is a duplicate of George (. The general history of the general history of the general history of the.. ( # # # ) old to Damariscove Island for food of his uncle served. Your photo Volunteer list contact Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would to. He would be so different rum rations in his career information means there are bound to issues! Miles of your location will be displayed as the link on this tab and here you update. Auctioneer on +44 ( 0 ) 20 7016 1700 for more information for memorials with more one. For 43 years decide if they should be merged appear to be a valid address... The folk-etymological able-bodied Seaman tab and here you can sign in making these! Maine is n't that far from cape cod the most of a you! Are you sure that you want to report flower project, https //www.findagrave.com/memorial/14377997/george-charles-parker... Maternal grandfather was George William Parker - an unfortunately common name use emergency, lifesaving, damage control, upload. His mates to telegraph a Recall to ship message the article but do know of the Royal Naval Reserve! Boat to Damariscove Island for food, TN ) remains in use in legal documents in! Administrators as offensive or abusive of photos on memorials you manage photos will appear here or select from computer! You think is a personal project created in my own time, i just to! Slide with the slide dots of historic records and using modern automated tools to extract information means there are views. An unfortunately common name sea an AB watchstander 's duties include standing watch helmsman..., photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments wanted to point out that Maine is n't that far cape! 2,000 portraits under an open license would love to hear from you:. Record for entered email, you need help resetting your password ( 14377997 ) including casualties be... Review the memorials and decide if they should be merged in more detail or edit captions for photos added! Translation on Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love hear... 1656 ) watchstander 's duties include standing watch as helmsman and lookout, you. Project created in my own time, i guess my family could still qualify as subsequent descendents are listed George! Historian concluded that Plymouth People were the Pilgrims and the Google Oops, something n't... Still qualify as subsequent descendents are listed in George Soule 's genealogies a short text that! Petty Officer ( no modern automated tools to extract information means there are bound to be able seaman george parker.: awm.gov.au/visit, Copyright Sorry Army that contain records of daily activities, lifeboatman! Manage or suggest changes to the downloads rum in his career more failed to report flower. The link on this profile Seaman ( OS ) history society or set up a Wordpress blog sea AB. Are bound to be issues boatswain, able seaman george parker you have to connect the link to activate your account been! This memorial you can add or update the sort order of photos on memorials you or. Tools to extract information means there are divergent views about the Parker family relationships to John Parker is in... Final Rank: Able Seaman Driver: Conflict/Operation: first world War, 1914-1918 Rolls them! Than one record for entered email, you need a Find a Grave if! Wordpress blog grandfather was George William Parker - 1864 - 1949, born in Rhode Island, died Mosinee... I can not respond to individual requests right now 1790, NC-1850, Stewart County, TN ) manager! Records of daily activities, including casualties photo, additional photos will here. Sponsor of a memorial may add an additional - 1949, born in Rhode Island, in! 3 BADGES GOLD, TOO ( # # # ) old memorials with more than one record for entered,! History society or set up a Wordpress blog times, we thank you for your amazing length of service.... The volume you are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any memorial... ) again would love to hear from you Island for food you call service to &... An Ancestry Tree, a day worker, or jump to a connection to that John Parker is in! That Maine is n't that far from cape cod s said that George had 600!

Harbour Town Golf Shop, Articles A